Monday, March 7, 2011

Cincinnati defeats Georgetown & XU wins A-10 Crown

I’m gonna try something new starting today. The response to the Cincinnati Fast Break podcast has been great and for that I thank you all. So now I’m going to try and provide you connections to more content: great articles, entertaining tidbits, and hopefully a few laughs. As always I welcome your suggestions via Twitter or Facebook on how I can improve or what kinds of stuff you’d like to see on here.

Without further ado, here’s today’s Cincinnati Fast Break.

Mike Decoursey of The Sporting News has a primer on this week’s major conference tournaments here.

Whether right or wrong, you never ever cheer in a press box. Here is a cautionary tale for aspiring broadcasters and journalists.

I know it’s only Spring Training, but beating down the Cubs like this always feels good.

Johnny Cueto signed a big extension in the offseason and vows to ramp up his production this season.

The Cincinnati high school sports scene is unlike any other throughout the country. Here's a list of the Top 100 male multi-sport athletes in Cincinnati history.

And let’s not forget
the Top 50 ladies.

Hope you enjoyed the new-look and feel to the site. Follow me on Twitter here. I’ll try to post more later, if it’s worth your time. Enjoy one of my favorite How I Met Your Mother clips ever.

How I Met Your Mother: Robin gets Super-Canadian! from Andrei Popa on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment