Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Southwest & Southeast Region Breakdown

Here’s how you can listen to me babble:

Jason Horowitz and Jon Rothstein have been giving video previews of every NCAA Tournament game coming up on Thursday and Friday.
Here’s a look at UC v Missouri.
Xavier v Marquette’s preview is here.

Speaking of Missouri, might UC decide not to use full court pressure against a team that does the same?

Marquette always seems to reload with talent, which is a concern for Xavier in Friday’s game.

Dusty Baker is deep, man… and a little random.

Stuff like this makes me understand why some Americans don’t fully understand hockey. I love the NHL and I’m still scratching my head.

Then there’s this situation, who was terrible on the Roast of Donald Trump by the way, which is crazy for hockey and announcers everywhere. Yo dude, didn’t they ever teach you about not peaking too early. (It’s a broadcasting term, sickos.)


Speaking of overreacting, I have a feeling I looked like this at UC games during my time in the student section, minus the d-bag pink shirt.


Scary situation here, taking a pitch is hardly easy. Taking one to the face is terrifying.
I know I shouldn’t laugh but the coach in the video sounds like he’s doing a bad job of taunting the kid, IN THE FACE, IN THE FACE!

Follow me on Twitter here.
I leave you with a very confused child. Nothing like a baby who can’t make up his mind to be terrified or bust out in laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment