Friday, March 18, 2011

UC defeats Missouri & XU v Marquette

Here's your Cincinnati Fast Break for today:

Now is the time to start taking notice of the Bearcats? You're a little late to the party, buddy...

Here's the secret to Tu Holloway's success.

It's time for the Reds to start making some cuts from their Spring Training roster.

Mike Leake is still uncertain as to what his role with the Reds will be this season.

Someone must think the NCAA is gonna come down hard on Jim Tressel because that's the only reason I think he did this.

This image brings joy to my heart...

I have a feeling this happens WAY too often...

Here's your link to follow me on Twitter. I'll be on GoBearcats.com Saturday and Sunday afternoon calling UC Baseball action against Western Michigan. Have a great weekend and enjoy the NCAA Tournament insanity.
Enjoy some Brian Regan to start off your weekend right!

No comments:

Post a Comment