Friday, April 1, 2011

Ramon Hernandez - Senor Clutch

Here's today's Cincinnati Fast Break.

John Axford, the closer for the Brewers, spent all day Tweeting about Domination Station all day yesterday. May I offer you some crow, sir?

Here's Ramon Hernandez's walk off homer with the calls from both Brennaman boys.

P-Doc reminds everyone why you don't leave a game early. Get your money's worth, witness history.

I love Pete Rose. I know he belongs in the Hall of Fame. I also know he needs to stop dressing like he purchased his Reds gear from the back of some guy's van in OTR.

UC's Darnell Wilks competed well in last night's College Slam Dunk Contest. Darnell should have advanced to the Finals but I highly doubt he would have beaten eventual champion Jacob Tucker. The 5'11" kid from D-III Illinois College was expected to win with this video that has become an internet sensation.


Here's your My-Mommy-and-Daddy-Didn't-Give-Me-Enough-Attention-as-a-Child Moment for today.


I'm not sure who's the bigger douche here: the tennis player for trying to hit a baby with a tennis ball or the jackwads making comments on the YouTube feed?


Good thing the Reds' celebrity fans (Charlie Sheen and Nick Lachey?) don't consider their team a punch line like Chris Rock does.

Here's something you'll rarely have me admit. New York > Cincinnati in weather reports. Some part of me really wants to believe some local NYC stations do entire joke news broadcasts just for the shock value.


Follow me on Twitter. Hope to see you down at GABP this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment