Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reds 9 - Brewers 5

Today's Cincinnati Fast Break gives plenty of credit to Dusty Baker for mixing up the lineup as the changes produced plenty of positive results. Also, love for Nick Masset, who has really turned things around after his terrible start to the season.

(Photo courtesy of Associated Press/Morry Gash)

Nice to see the Enquirer giving some love to our local college baseball teams.

Apparently, I'm supposed to be excited by this. Sorry, wake me when there's a final solution.

This year's NHL Playoffs have been incredible so far and my Chicago Blackhawks just might be the biggest story so far. Down 3-0, now forcing a Game 7 in Vancouver. Should be a great game. Gives me an excuse to post this.


Oh Canada and your wacky commercials. Check out the accent on this kid, what's he talking aboot?




Follow me on Twitter. Here's hoping Monsoon Season in the Tri-State is over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment