Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reds 8 - Padres 2

Your Fast Break today talks about the Reds outstanding defense and their ability to battle on and find ways to win.

In the immortal words of Mr. Lee Corso, "NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND!"


(Thanks to Associated Press/Lenny Ignelzi for the photo)


Not much blog wise today. I'll be back with some intriguing content later. I know you're waiting on pins and needles. Follow me on Twitter. I'm thankful this West Coast road trip is over. Have a great Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I was up last night watching the computer update me on each play and I was so worried when I saw Masset came in to relieve Chapman. My instincts told me I would pull Masset as soon as he gave up the first two runners, but then I realized that Dusty was giving him the chance to prove himself and fight through the tough situations. He hasn't shown much promise yet this year, but this experience is going to help him gain confidence in later outings. The same goes for Ondrusek who left the bases loaded. Gaining confidence in their defense is really going to help these guys get nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuges I can't wait to hear what you have to say about tonight's game.

    ReplyDelete