Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reds 3 - Padres 2

Today's Fast Break:

(Thanks to Associated Press/Lenny Ignelzi)

I don't know what's more surprising: the fact that a link to this story was under the Bengals section of Cincinnati.com or that anyone might still care about this story anymore.

Chalk this up to meaningless journalism. I mean, seriously, can't they find anything of meaning to talk about the UC football program?


Ah the magic of modern video equipment...


I think we're getting a little too loosey goosey with building statues anymore...

Cocky by sportsxbrooks

Someone is trying to get paid for teams using this at their arenas and stadiums.


Someone's either really confident or really arrogant. Either way, Albert Pujols has been really awful so far this season.

Follow me on Twitter. Here's hoping to see you at the Joe Nuxhall Classic at UC today. If you can't make it, listen here. I've got the call with Duane McDonald at 7:00 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment